December 19, 2008

Christmas Plays and Parties

On Wednesday night we had the annual Christmas play at church. Our Minister of Music writes the play every year and he does a FANTASTIC job!! This one was no exception. Every year I think they are the best he has done, then when the next year comes around, it is the best AGAIN! This year it was a news cast. Kamron was a Helicopter reporter, Tyler was a camera man and Addyson was a Christmas tree. They even filmed commercials weeks before the play and played them on the big screen inbetween new cast's. Check out Kamron's Helicopter!!!

Here is Kamron, Addyson and Tyler waiting for the play to begin.

Addyson as a tree...see all the tinsel on her! LOL
Mr. Camera Man Tyler!
Do you see Kamron's Helicopter? Todd made it and it turned out fantastic!
Today was the last day of school for 2 WEEKS!! YEA! The kids all had parties. I was informed by the boys that they didn't need me to come. They are getting to big! I did however get to go to Addyson's party. Here are a few pictures:

SNACK TIME!
Passing the present game, which one will she get???


She got the green one, a Princess bingo, tic/tac toe game and checkers. She loves it

I almost forgot! Lolly (the baby doll) has been at the doll hospital for a month. She came home on Thursday night and Addyson has not put her down! I even had to take her to school with me on Friday because Addyson thought she would be scarred. (She wanted to make sure that I told all the teachers that she wasn't real though.. LOL) She has had her since she was 1 and some fabric that I used to make an outfit for her turned her black/green. It was pretty bad. So Memaw sent her to be cleaned up! (It was so bad that they just had to replace her altogether) American Girl Bitty Babies are the BEST!!


Addyson singing at her party today.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How cute Addyson looks in her Santa overalls. I love to come to your blog just to see what she is going to have on. Can you tell I have only boys? No fun clothes around here.