April 15, 2009

Prayers Please

I know I have not updated in a while, and I have lots of pictures and fun things to share, but right now my heart is breaking. Yesterday a precious 5 year old lost his life. I can't imagine the pain his family is going through right now. He was my mom and dad's next door neighbor. Addyson and Braeden were 3 weeks apart in age and have grown up playing in the front yard together. 4 years ago he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He has gone through numerous surgeries and chemotherapy and was doing wonderful. Yesterday during his therapy riding horses for Hippo therapy he fell from his horse and hit his head. A fall that would not of normally been fatal, killed this precious child. He was their life. He was their only child and since he had been sick, he was their whole life. PLEASE be in prayer for this family. My mom and I will attend the funeral on Saturday. Pray for us too.

2 comments:

The Young Life said...

oh my goodness Kyra! Please let them know that we are praying for them...how terrible!!!

NoahideNanna said...

I do not know the family, nor do I know you. I saw your blog when looking at Lubbock blogs. Please know that I will pray for the parents, family, and friends of this precious child. DeDe