May 8, 2008

Are you ready for some BASEBALL!!!!!

Last weekend was the opening ceremonies for Muleshoe Little League. This year we are all involved. Todd is coaching with a good friend's of our's and their little boy and our boys are on thier team. They are the Muckdogs and are playing machine pitch baseball. Tyler and Kamron are loving it and are doing really well. While watching their game last Saturday, another very talented friend of ours was there and Kamron came up to bat while she was there with her camera. She took these AMAZING pictures. You can see all her beautiful photo's at http://www.faithessaryphotography.com/



Todd was the 3rd base coach.


She didn't get any of Tyler, but has promised to take some of him at another game. Poor guy was so sick that day. Kamron had Strep throat last Monday (the DAY before TAKS), he got a shot and muttled through the TAKS Tuesday. Later that week I started feeling horrible and by Friday had a 101 fever and Strep. I got to spend the day by myself at home in bed! That night when Tyler came home from school he complained about his throat hurting, when I looked at it, the entire back of his throat was white. So after opening ceremonies on Saturday, I ran Ty to the Dr for antibotics hours before he played in his game. Thankfully Todd and Addyson never got it!


Addyson is playing Tee Ball this year! They redid the league age requirements and are allowing 4-6 year olds to play. My friend Deborah and I are coaching the team. Deborah has a 5 year old as well and her husband is the one coaching with Todd. We are the Aero's. The kids are having fun!! Tonight one of our players had hit the ball and was running the bases. He was on 1st when another player hit the ball. On his way to 2nd the ball went right past him. He bent down and picked it up, WHILE RUNNING THE BASES, and threw it home! We all had a good laugh. I have joked that coaching these little kids is like herding a bunch of little chickens!


When the boys played Tee Ball, all the players wore shorts or jeans with their shirts. Because of this I didn't get Addyson the pants, socks or belt. Well she informed me that she wanted to be "just like everyone else!" Our entire team, except for 1 or 2, have the whole uniform so I went and got it all for her. She looked adorable tonight in her purple shirt, socks and belt. (I will share pictures as soon as I buy a new camera. Mine has disappeared and is not to be found anywhere!)


These are pictures from opening day:



Addyson and best bud Riley. (She say's she is going to marry him!)
Definately not our best family picture!


Addyson swinging and missing!


Check out her purple glove! She has to accessorize!
Could it be TeeBall without playing in the chalk???

1 comment:

Emily J.Houchin said...

Your kids are so cute! YOur boys are growing up so fast and so handsome! I am so jealous that you have a daughter that needs to accessorize! I miss talking to ya! Call me next time you are in town. I would love to see ya!