May 29, 2008

UPDATES.........

I feel like I haven't updated in FOREVER! The end of school is always VERY busy and I will make a seperate post with all the various awards and end of school pictures of the boys. Over Memorial Day we spent the weekend with family. We had a blast. My sister, Tamora, lives in Mansfield and we spent the entire weekend with them. They had bought a Wii the day before we arrived and it quickly became an addiction. Yesterday after school I suprised the kids and we went and bought one as well. I have some little boys that can ROCK on Guitar Hero!! I am not sure who likes it more...the kids or Todd and I. We also found the new Wii Fit!!





As of now, we have raised almost 200.00 for the Relay for Life, "Faith, Hope and 'Jayci' Joy" team!! I made bows and auctioned off my sevrices to sew outfits for 2 kids whose grandparents work at school with me. It was really fun!!

Quick prayer request.... I mentioned Bring the Rain blog a few weeks ago. Their family has been struck again with the most unimaginable. Please take a moment and say a prayer for them. They have been through more in 7 weeks than many in an entire lifetime!

No comments: