November 16, 2008

Lots of TWIRL!!

I sewed all day yesterday! I finally got the underdress made for Addyson's Christmas dress finished and then started a new project. I sewed Addyson a twirly Pettiskirt! I got the best Chiffon from www.afc-express.com I can't believe it only took me about 6 hours. I am hoping to make one for my niece for Christmas as well.









Today at church Addyson held her ears while we were singing, she said it was too loud! Amazing how quickly she can hear!
After school a few days ago I found Tyler and Addyson in my office being so nice to each other! Kamron was taking AR tests so I didn't get a picture of him! (But if he was there that would of added oil to the water!) LOL


7 school days until Thanksgiving!! YEA!! Have a great week.






3 comments:

Tamora said...

Kierstyn loves it! To little girl for Ashtyn. Just do Kierstyn's is a dark under color... she has black leggings and turquoise ones. She wanted to know if she would wear it to school LOL

Jenny Nymoen said...

Adorable outfit (and kids)! So glad Addyson is hearing better already.

kotitemp said...

How cute! You're so talented! I've got to read your blog more often, I've missed so much! Glad you're all ok!