January 16, 2009

I'm BACK!!

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I have posted. I am suprised I haven't been scolded! School is back in session and it has been a busy 2 weeks. We were out of school today for the Bailey County Stock Show so I have a minute to catch up. I have lots of pictures from the last 2 weeks so they are going to be a little of everything!

This was at the stock show today. The kids had more fun in the big pile of dirt. We just had to keep them from throwing it! I think we are going to raise pigs next year! Th boys really want to so we are going to give it a shot. We know NOTHING about it but are willing to learn. There are lots of great people here in Muleshoe that want to teach us, so (to be continued...)
Addyson FINALLY got in the pen to touch the pig. She is WAY too prissy to get dirty and touch a pig! LOL

Addyson and Riley. She is planning her birthday party (even though she has 5 more months!) and informed me today that she wants a slumber party. I asked her who she wanted to invite and she named off 3-4 girls and then told me that Riley HAD to be there too! So, we had a short talk about girls spend the night with girls and boys spend the night with boys! LOL



Last weekend Addyson FINALLY stayed all night in her own bed. Big accomplishment so she got to have a friend spend the night. These 2 little girls had a blast. We made cupcakes about 9pm and they didn't go the bed until midnight. It was fun! The boys were both spending the night with a friend so it worked out perfect!


This was Addyson at 2:00 the next afternoon~ She was exhausted! LOL Check out the crown on her head!!


After sewing so much for Addyson, I am trying to make a quilt! I have 12 blocks finished but still need a few more. I am trying!

2 weeks ago before school started back we spent the weekend at Dan and Kay's. They have an awesome park down the street from their house that the kids LOVE. It is really neat!



This is the BEST!!! There is a video of it at the bottom! It was too neat!

KAMRON

ADDYSON
TYLER






Have a good week!

No comments: