January 28, 2009

Random pictures

We have been busy this week and I got some pictures of our outings...

I went into Addyson's room one night to check on her. This is what I found!! She got this for Christmas a few years ago, and she still LOVES it! Thanks aunt Crissy! I found PINK makeup on Addyson's floor this afternoon. While I was mad and scolding her she informed me that she didn't get it on her carpet, NALA did (the cat). She said that Nala loves her makeup and was playing with it while we were at school! (She has quite the imagination)

Last Friday night we took the kids bowling with the Kettner's. We had so much fun! Here is Kamron:
And the bowler Tyler (he won with all the kids and beat me and Deborah too!)
And Addyson! She bowls at about 3 mph. It takes at least 1-1 1/2 minutes for the ball to get all the way down the lane!!


Addyson did run over the foul line ONCE and found out quickly why we said not to cross it! LOL
After bowling we went to eat at ShoGun. It was fun and quite entertaining!! Kyle found a lemon and after her learned that the kids were laughing at his "yucky" face he began sucking on it and laughing too! Is that not the sweetest face you have ever see???


We put all the kids on one end of the table. Addyson got excited and told me, "Riley wants me to sit by him" It was a fun night and I think we all decided we needed to do it more often.

Sunday afternoon Kamron and Tyler got to go to Kelly and Deborah's farm with Jacob and shoot guns. They were in heaven! They got to shoot Todd's 22, a 410, a shotgun and a deer rifle 223. They decided that they liked the 223 and the 22 the best. They didn't like how the shotgun or the 410 kicked! Tyler even had a bruise on his shoulder! Here is Kamron:
And Tyler: Thanks Kelly!! They had a BLAST!!!
Pinewood derby is Saturday! I will have pictures! Can't wait to show you Addyson's car this year. It was my special project. The boys did a supurb job on theirs and I hope we win some trophys! Enjoy the rest of your week!


No comments: