October 25, 2009

Grandma Schuette's 100th Birthday Bash

This past weekend was my great-grandmother's 100th birthday. A huge party was planned and there was over 200 people in attendance. It was alot of fun seeing cousins that I have not seen in 13+ years.
This was a picture of Addyson and Nala the other evening. It was too cute not to share!

Addyson had to take a painted pumpkin to school for Halloween, we made BOB from Veggie Tales!
PARTY PICTURES! Here is my grandmother (my mom's mom, my dad and my sister). Even though my brother was not there, he made us laugh as always!
5 generation picture: Me, Amy (my grandmother), Cindy (my mom), Addyson and Great-grandma Schuette.

We had to add the boys to the picture too!!

Here is Grandma Schuetter an ALL her kids. Mary, Dianne, Grandma, Terry, Amy (my grandma) Doretta, and Jodi

The kids played at the adjacent park ALL day. We did not see much of them at all. The boys got to go to the Tech/ A&M game with Todd and PaPa. They had a BLAST!!

Addyson, Kiersty, and Ashtyn (Tamora's kids)
Ty, Addy and Kam


The 5 cousins!!
Ashtyn, Kierstyn
Tyler, Addyson and Kamron
Addyson ADORES Ashtyn

Me, mom and Tamora

Ashtyn and Addyson got ahold of our cameras and took the funniest pictures!

Brandy, April, Tamora and Kyra.
We had more fun growing up and hanging our together. It was really sad that our kids do not know each other. We are definately going to have to change that!!

FOX Channel 34 came and interviewed Grandma! Addyson and I were on the NEWS! I can't find it on the website, but when I do I will post it!!

Aunt Debbie (BeBe), Uncle Greg and my mom.

We were EXHAUSTED after the long day at the party. We had planned to take the girls to the Corn Maize in Shallowater but were simply TOO tired! We stopped at my dad's sister, Aunt Martha and Wayne's and ended up staying about 2 hours. We sure enjoyed talking to them! To make up for not going to the corn maizee, mom took the girls to Target and bought them all boots. They are too cute! I think Addyson would of slept in her's tonight if I would of let her!


Tired Addyson and Aunt Martha.
FUN weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi Kyra- First let me say that I love your new blog design. I made a bookmark for your designer because I am in need of a makeover. After a 10 month hiatus I think I am ready to start blogging again.

I enjoyed seeing pictures from your great grandmothers party. Looks like y'all had a great time. Have a wonderful week.