April 13, 2008

Becareful of Viruses!!

So I finally started a blog and the first night I had it up, I noticed that I had a comment already. I was thinking, WOW, someome already read my blog. I didn't know the name, but it said click here, and here was a hyperlink. When I did the computer went crazy. It was a VIRUS and it was now on my husband's WORK computer! The virus protection ran and it found 66 viruses with Spyware and Adware and Trojans. I have been sick all weekend thinking I have destroyed everything on his computer. I finally mustered up the nerve to call one of the IT ladies at home and she said it will probably be fine, but she wants to see the computer on Monday morning. After I deleted that entire post with the comment so no one else would click on it, I changed my comments so that I can read them before they are posted. I hope that will filter out a little.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi, I am a friend of Tamora's, this happened to me too! My software caught it. The guy did it twice to my blog. Maddening!