April 11, 2008

I am finally going to join the blogging world!

I have finally decided that as much as I am on the Internet and as many blogs that I follow, I should start one of the Newberry Clan. I am hoping that this will help me remember things that my kids do and say that I would of other wise forgot. I am hoping my good friend Kristi helps me personalize this like she did for Deborah! I saw on another blog that she did a "Flashback Friday" and I think I may copy her and try to do that too. Our kids have grown so much and I would love for everyone to see how tiny they were LONG ago!



Tonight we were at the boys basketball game. They are not very agressive and we have told them we want them to foul, to try to get them to be more aggressive. It is slowly working and since we only have one more game, they are finally getting the hang of it. Tyler was inches from making a basket tonightand Kamron stole the ball a few times, it was pretty exciting. The funny thing is during the game, Addyson was playing with a group of kids. She is quite the socialite (not sure where she gets that from) and the kids started looking under the bleachers. They started talking and saying that there was someone under the bleachers. They started scarring themselves. It was pretty comical, until Addyson came running up the stairs and said "Mommy, the kids told me someone DIED under there!" They were so serious and thankfully Mr. Newberry went to the rescue and went down there with them and reassured them that there was NOTHING under the bleachers!! We finally get her to sleep in her own bed, and the bleaches scare her!

We did tell the boys tonight that if they score next Tuesday, there last game, we will give them 20.00. If that makes them more aggressive, I wish we would of told them that all season. I will let you know if they make it!

2 comments:

Tamora said...

YOU DID IT!!!!!!
Cool! I am going to add you to my blog :*)

Jenn said...

I am glad you are blogging. I look forward to catching up on your life. I will let Blaine know you have a blog - he'd love to catch up too.