April 13, 2008

Kyra's Kreation's

Most everyone know's I love to sew, and my mother has labled the clothes I make for Addyson as "Kyra's Kreation's" As I make new little outfits for her, I plan on putting pictures on here also. I am working on a Tea Party dress for her 5th birthday. I can't believe that my baby is almost 5. Makes me sad. She also wants a Girly Pirate outfit. I found the neatest Skulls and Crossbones fabric in black yesterday that also has flowers on it. It will be black and pink. I will definately show that one off!!

Here are a few of the recent outfits I have made:


2 comments:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

CUTE!! I can't wait to see the tea party and pirate ones. You're so good at this. Now if only I could convince you to come out with little boys' clothing....

I sent you an email, I am having email issues so you may not have gotten it!

Jenn said...

I did not know you sewed. I am jealous because it something I am horrible at! :o)

Can I say your little girl is beautiful! I love the dress that matches her dolls. So pretty.