July 13, 2008

Busy and Blessed Week!

The most important thing and deserves to be mentioned first is that this past Wednesday, July 9th, Tyler became a Christian and asked Jesus to live in his heart. We are so happy and proud of him. When he made the decision, it was high speed to get him to our pastor to talk to him. He has decided he wants to be baptized next Sunday the 20th and all the grandparents will be there. Pray for Kamron that he does not feel pressure since Tyler has made the decision. I want him to feel the conviction that Tyler did and to come to me like Tyler did! My mom bought both boys the Boy's Bible and it is incredible. It is ALL boy and they love it! They read it all during church today and I am so thankful they have it! Thank you Memaw and PaPa!


Around the house this week we got new windows!! Our windows were HORRIBLE!!! The were 50 years old with the house and were NASTY! You couldn't clean them, you could not see out of them, anyway, our new one's are amazing! I wanted to take a picture while they were installing them to show the difference, but I did not want to freak out the really nice Mennonite man and his son. We also got our carpets clean. I almost feel like we have a new house, almost!


The last thing this week is Addyson is training wheel FREE!! She turned 5 in May and has been ready for a while, she just needed the confidence. Now we have bicycle dilemmas. She has a 16 inch bike she got for Christmas last year. With training wheels it is fine, but without them, it is way to big. She learned to ride on her 10 inch bike and when you see the video, you can tell how little it is. Thankfully her best friend, Riley, lent her his 12 inch bike and she rides it well! She has issues that it is blue and not pink, but it is better than her being on her "little" bike.
(I can not get my video to process! UGH~ I will try later to show you Addyson on 2 wheels!)

We have had a great week and are planning on taking a little camping trip for a few days. Take a look at Faith's blog Monday or Tuesday. She took our family pictures this week and she said she will put our sneak peaks up and you can view them there. I am so excited to see them. She is such a talented photographer!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So exicted to hear that Tyler asked Jesus into his heart. I will say a prayer that Kameron will wait until he feels Jesus calling him and not a second earlier. I am sure you will have lots of great pics after the weekend.

Our oldest has the Boys Bible and he/we love it!

I went to your friends site - what great pictures of your family. Addyson outfit is so adorable!! I still can not get over that you made that instead of it coming from an upscale boutique. You are an incredibly gifted seamstress!