July 1, 2008

Swiming, Swiming and more Swiming!

The kids have become little fishes! They had swimming lessons at the Texas Tech Exercise Science Building for the past 2 weeks and loved it. The teacher/life guards were AWESOME! We will definately be going back again next year! They even made all the "little" kids jump off the diving board. It was a great experience and I feel pretty confident that I will not have to jump into the pool in my clothes this year to save Addyson like last year!



Today we went to Rhonda's house to swim. My Sunday school teacher and friend opens her pool up on Tuesday's for us to bring our kids over. They were there with their friends and had a blast!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Isn't fun watching them learn to swim. Our oldest took lessons last week and I love the confidence he has gained.

BTW - I loved hearing your voice on the videos! It has been so long since I have seen you. Would love to meet Todd and your kiddos.