February 7, 2009

This week is OVER!

I am really glad that this week is over. We are ready to start new! All 3 kids have been really sick and I am counting my blessings that Todd and I have not gotten it.

Addyson got sick last Friday and Kamron followed suit on Tuesday with Strep throat. I won the "Worst mom of the Year award" on Wednesday when I allowed Kamron to go to school because he didn't want to lose Perfect Attendance. He felt HORRIBLE all day but didn't come see me because he said I told him not to. I didn't. His temp was 102 that night. There is more to the story, but I won't go into that! LOL Kamron stayed home Thursday from school, no questions asked! Wednesday morning Tyler started complaining of not felling well and our WONDERFUL pediatrician called Tyler in an antibodic also. He was on it for more than 48 hours when he got a 101.5 fever at school after having LOTS of motrin. Todd was tagged and ran Tyler to Lubbock where he has a strain of the flu and we are not really sure if he ever had strep or if he was getting the virus on Wednesday. Last night about 7pm our peditrician called me at home to check on the kids. You just don't find doctors like that anymore. Ty did wake up with a fever this morning again but feels so much better tonight!

I am glad this week is over and I really hope that things start looking up in the Newberry house. I have no pictures to share this time, they would not be pretty! Lots of pale faces with red noses and dark circles under their eyes!

I have a special prayer request for a lady named Michelle. She is pregnant with miracle twins after surviving ovarian cancer herself. She is 24 weeks and in the hospital in preterm labor. As of the moment they have stopped the contractions with medicine, but she needs to keep these babies in for at least 6 more weeks. PLEASE pray for these precious babies that are so wanted by this special family.

No comments: