February 17, 2009

So sorry!


I have been the bad blogger lately. I got wrapped up in reading and have read about 2000 pages in a week. It is all Tamora's fault! Anyway... not much going on here. The boys have started basketball and have their first game on Thursday. They are enjoying it! They also had to make volcano's for school and did a SUPER job! Everyone is well (knocking on wood) and I hope it stays that way! We babysat my mom and dad's dog this last weekend while they traveled to Santa Fe, NM to celebrate their 39th wedding anniversary! What a blessing they are to all of us.

I promise I will have pictures of the kids the next time I post! The boys are having a "Lock in" at the school for scouts on Saturday. I will have lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Our View From The Sidelines said...

So are you an Edward or Jacob fan?

Kyra Newberry said...

Definately Edward!!! ALL EDWARD!

Our View From The Sidelines said...

I definitely agree!!!!