May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Today my baby is 6....WHEN did that happen??? I feel like I had her yesterday. She has become a sweet, loving, sassy little girl who we love so very much!


Our itty bitty 5lb baby girl :



Birth announcement picture:



Addyson turned 1... What fun we had!!






Here she is almost 2. She has the CUTEST #2 birthday outfit and I can't find a picture! Now I am a little worried!!!

(Update..Nana came through and emailed me a pictue of Addyson in her #2 outfit!!! Thank you Nana!!!) And Todd got a panicked phone call at school that I can't find 2 years of photo's!!!!!!!




Here she is around the age of 3. Same thing, I can't find her birthday pictures!! Slightly panic stricken...
Age 4, right before Easter (and her birthday)

# 5! What an awesome Tea party we had!!!


And here is today:

She LOVES her baby!!!
Here is her new baby that "creeps" out the boys! LOL They say it looks too real!

Memaw and PaPa got Addyson all these COOL tub toys! She LOVES them. I had a hard time getting her out of the bath before, NOW it is even harder!! (Look at the little ones quirting!)


Here is a picture of Addyson as a baby wearing the same preemie outfit that her new baby "Mollie" is wearing in the SAME blanket. Addyson even asked me to wake her up in the middle of the night to feed her baby. I went through all of Addyson's old baby blankets and preemie outfits for her to play dress up. She LOVED it!!!

We love you baby girl!!

1 comment:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Wow-- I can't believe how time has flown. Addyson was just a newborn when we met you guys! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!! And, I hope you figure out the photo situation!