May 2, 2009

Legos, Tee Ball and Field Trips

Tyler and Kamron have been playing with their Legos non stop. They have built some pretty neat things. They took these pictures and wanted me to share:


This is their base. They have 4 of the star wars "walkers" and they battle.

That is alot of star wars men! LOL

This picture needed to be turned. I didn't realize it until it was to late. sorry


Addyson and 2 of her friends today at their first Tee ball 's game. WE FROZE! I thought it was MAY! IT was in the 40's with freezing wind!! Poor babies froze (the boys and I froze too!)

Addyson had just scored and saw me with the camera! I love this picture!!

Instead of doing what she was supposed to, Addyson was jumping and dancing in the outfield. I can't believe I got her in the air!! LOL These kids were so funny!

Addyson up to bat! Kamron took this picture for me while I used the Video camera. Thanks Kam! The boys decided to not play baseball this year. We didn't force them and so far they have not regreted the decision!

Last Monday, 2 days before ALL field trips across county lines were banned, I went with Addyson on her field trip. We had a really great time. Here is Addyson's class (minus a couple) with her teacher, Mrs. King

The rock wall was the favorite of all the kids! Thankfully no one got hurt.

Addyson watching the bubbles race.

Driving the race car!!

These little girls were dancing! They were sooo funny!




The three amigos for the day!

Addyson and Jessie inside the big mouth!

Such a hard day! They slept almost the whole hour on the bus on the way home!!

The boys were supposed to have their field trip on Thursday but it was cancelled. They were very disappointed but their teachers made the day so special! They deaded to the park with jump houses and candy. Tyler had to cut the day short because he ended up with the stomach bug...YUCK. Thankfully, no one else has got it yet!

3 comments:

Memaw said...

Way to go Kamron and Tyler. Love your Lego base and men. you did a great job. Love you, Memaw

Memaw said...

Addyson you look so cute playing T ball with your friends. Love you
Memaw

Anonymous said...

awe, it looks like yall have so much fun! i tagged you in my post " Crazy 8"...hope you are doing well!