May 10, 2009

Special Kids on Mother's Day

I first want to wish my SUPER mom and mother-in-law a HAPPY Mother's Day. We LOVE you so!! Here is my mom, Memaw, with all the grand kids. Kamron, Ashtyn, Tyler and then Addyson and Kierstyn.

My mother-in-law, Kay with Addyson. I am lazy tonight on the laptop in the bedroom and do not have a picture with all the kids and Kay. Sorry...


I had a GREAT Mother's Day. After church we headed to Clovis and had a SUPER lunch at Shogun.



After lunch we ran to Walmart to pick up a few grocery items for the week. Addyson was exhausted. This NEVER happens:






At school on Friday the kindergarten classes put together a "Mother's Day" tea. It was so fun. Here is a few pictures and a short video of a song they sang.



Addyson will be turning 6 tomorrow...where did my baby go? I can not wait to show off her birthday present. I had a little photo shoot tonight but I will refrain from posting pictures of "her" until she has actually seen "her"! LOL We are having a slumber party next weekend with 6 little girls. She is so excited. Check back tomorrow for birthday pictures and pictures of the last 6 years..... sniff...sniff....

2 comments:

The Young Life said...

My kids will be so jelous! the whole way to Clovis yesterday after church they were chanting...shogun...shogun...shogun! we ended up at Rib Crib! hope you had a great day too!!!

Memaw said...

Happy birthday Addyson, you are so grown up, how come the days fly by so fast! Love you so much,

Memaw and Papa