July 22, 2009

Hollywood Studio

Hollywood Studio's was our favorite park. Well 4 out of 5 of our's favorite park. Addyson like Magic Kingdom the best. Hollywood Studio's was magical for us "older" children. The rides were AWESOME!! Tyler's favorite was the Twilight Zone's Tower of Terror. It takes you really high up and drops you. Addyson was too short so I "had" to stay with her. Kamron chose to stay with us as well! Todd, Kamron and myself LOVED the Aerosmith Rock-n-Roller Coaster. Disney has the greatest invention called "Child swap" If a child is too short to ride a ride, like Addyson was, they gave us a 'Fast Pass' and one parent stayed behind with the child while the other one stood in line for the ride. The wait time was short that morning so Todd and the boys rode it first. They LOVED it!! When they got off, the boys rode it with me again AND we didn't have to stand in line!! IT was AWESOME. It was hands down the best ride we rode. LOVED the Aerosmith songs blaring and the 0-60 mph in 2 seconds and the upside down in the dark thrills were great too! Another high profile ride was Toy-Story Mania. If you don't look at any of the links, you HAVE to look at this one. This ride was amazing. We stood in line for 20 minutes just to get the Fast Pass. When we returned to ride it 3 hours later the stand by wait time was 120 minutes...2 hours wait time. We enjoyed just walking onto the ride. The Fast Passes for the day were out in 2 hours. CRAZY!! IT was a fantastic ride though. We stayed at Hollywood Studios from open to close that day. We rarely did that but was just having so much fun. 95% of the rides located here we rode. The Star Wars one we rode 3 times. The kids loved it. We stayed late to watch Fantasmic, the laser water light show that evening. We waited 2 hours in line for a good seat. It was SOOOO worth it!! Here are crazy pictures while we were waiting: Mom was a sucker for light saver souvenir's that lite up and changed color's.
The kids could of played at the "Honey I Shrunk the Kid's" playground for hours. We definitely relaxed there while they played.

Aside from the night firework shows the BEST show we saw was the "Light's, Motor, Action, Extreme Stunt Show! Check it out! Here we were waiting for them to open the doors. Once again we had AWESOME seats. I have 2 FANTASTIC books that helped me plan this trip. If you are planning on taking the plunge and going to Disney, email me and I will tell you which ones. They were invaluable!!

In front of the Star Tours ride they had an "Imperial Speeder" that the kids got to sit on. I had to make Addyson sit on it but she loved it once she was on it. The boys LOVED it!!




While poor Addyson endured the endless waiting with me while the boys were riding the "grown up rides" she posed for a cute picture.

At Disney they take pictures of you and group them all together on our Photopass card. When we got home I plugged in our photopass numbers and all the photo's from the trip they took were grouped together. I can share them with you if you let me know you want me to. Comment on my blog or shoot me an email and I will invite you to look at them.
Next up...Magic Kingdom and the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique where they turned Addyson into a PRINCESS!! She LOVED it!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyra,

I loved your blog and enjoyed everything you shared. It makes me want to go and take our kids even more. We are going to try to plan to go next year if we can get it all together. I would love any information you can share on who, what, when, where and how to make it the best trip.

Glad you all had a great time and made it home safely.

Zanea

Anonymous said...

Kyra,

I loved your blog and enjoyed everything you shared. It makes me want to go and take our kids even more. We are going to try to plan to go next year if we can get it all together. I would love any information you can share on who, what, when, where and how to make it the best trip.

Glad you all had a great time and made it home safely.

Zanea