July 21, 2009

WE ARE HOME!!!

We are HOME HOME as the kids keep saying. We traveled 3500 miles in 16 days and had a super time doing it. I have over 600 pictures I took, don't worry, I won't share them all!! LOL We drove home from Houston yesterday and picked up all the animals from the granparents. Our sickly kitty Nala was so glad to see us. She slept with the boys last night and purred (she never purrs). Our inside/outside cat that stayed home had a suprise waiting for us in the house when we got home. She brought a bird into the house. There was a pile of feathers by the doggy door. YUCK! It cleaned up easily thankfully. Thank you Deborah, Memaw and Nana for taking such good care of our zoo! It was nice to not have to worry about the animals because I knew they were so well taken care of. I am going to do individual posts of each day we were gone. That is my plan anyway, and you know how well my plans change!! We have so much to do now that we are home, unpacking, laundary, grocery shopping, etc but blogging is one of top priorities!!

No comments: