March 1, 2009

This and that...

I know, I promised to post more often, and it just didn't happen. The springtime is so busy I will make no more promises! The boys had their Lock in last weekend for Scouts. They had a blast! I honestly think the parents had just as much fun as the kids. They stayed at the cafeteria at Todd's school. They made marshmellow shooters, played with a parachute, had scooter races, etc. They had a blast! Here are a few pictures:

Unfortunally the pictures uploaded in reverse order. So here is the end of the night where the kids all relaxed and ate popcorn while watching Clone Wars. The lock in ended at 2 am!
After all the Marshmellow shooters were made, here they all are! Todd, myself and the 3 kids had to SCRUB the floor the next day to get all the THOUSANDS of stepped on marshmellows off the floor.

Scooter races! Even the parents rode on them. Most of my pictures of the adults on the scooters came out blurry, it was probably because they were going in lightening SPEED!! LOL

Here is Tyler on the scooters!

Todd shooting his Gun. The boys mentioned on Sunday that they needed to have a lock in every Saturday!

Tyler decorating his gun

Kamron with his bag of ammo!

Here is the assembly line of kids making the marshmellow shooters. They really were a HUGE hit!



This was all the kids at the beginning of the lock in. I think this picture is going to the local paper.



Tyler just LOVES Kyle!! On a funny side thought, Kay, Todd's mom dreamt last week that we had another set of twins, boy girl this time! Didn't think much of it, we all laughed it off. Friday I got an email from my mom saying that she dreamt that I had TRIPLETS..all boys! Todd and I have laughed at it, I think the kids were HORRIFIED when I told them! I don't know WHY the boys wouldn't want 3 more of their little sister!! LOL

Todd in the parachute. Remember the pictures uploaded backward, so this should of been the last in the sequence!

Todd being wound up. All the kids were placed in the middle of the parachute 2 at a time and spun!


Here is my little fashion model yesterday. She obviously dressed herself. It was so funny when I asked her about her outfit she told me that her socks were green and matched her shirt and her pink shoes matched her pants!!
Uncle Dain and Crissy, THANK YOU so much for the AWESOME basketball shoes!! The boys LOVE them!!! They have been on clound 9 since they arrived in the mail! Thank you again!!!
You are the best!

Be patient, the next few weeks are really busy! Say lost of prayers on Tuesday. All students in the state of Texas will be taking the first of the standard tests. TAKS is stressful on everyone, so when you wake up on Tuesday morning, say a quick prayer for all of those taking and giving the test! Thanks!

No comments: