September 27, 2008

Catching up

School has started and I am finding myself going days without even turning on the computer! (Which is HUGE for me) I will try to do better, but for now, I will probably only post on the weekends unless something big happens during the week. Last weekend I finished Addyson's Halloween dress. I am very excited how it turned out. There are still small touches I want to add and some BLING to different areas, but here is a picture I took right after I finished it.


I am planning to add "bling" to the spider web.

The Halloween outfit was my practice outfit, because I amo going to use the same pattern for Christmas. I plan on it looking completely different with lots of details. It is going to be PINK with Gingerbread. Still not sure how the color scheme is going to work out, but I am excited to start playing!!

Todd and the boys are leaving in a few minutes to go camping with Cub Scouts. Addyson and I are planning to visit them later this evening/night and them come home to sleep in our oun bed!! There is about 60+ kids and parents going. They are going to the Muleshoe Wildlife Refugee that is only about 30 minutes away. They are going to have a blast. I will post pictures tomorrow!!

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you put up sewing pictures! It's adorable!

Tamora said...

great dress@! I won't show the girls though, b/c they will want one LOL

Jenn said...

cute cute dress - you are so talented!! I was so impressed I made Jeremy come look at your sewing creations. :o)

Can't wait to see the Christmas dress.

Have a wonderful week!