June 29, 2008

American Girl Store and Bistro

We have been SUPER busy! We are finally home after being away for 3 weeks! After we returned from my sister's in Arlington, the kids had swim lessons in Lubbock for 2 weeks. With the price of gas, we stayed with grandparents the entire time. With all the shopping I did being in Lubbock everyday, it probably would of been cheaper to drive home to Muleshoe!

I want to share a few pictures! I mentioned in my last post that we were going to visit the American Girl Bistro in the Galleria...WOW! It was every little girls dream!


Addyson found the Bitty Twins!!
Addyson holding Jenny, dressed like her.
Jennifer and Jason, the newly adopted twins...or should I say triplets (Jenny, Jason and Jennifer)! My niece informed me that now I would have to sew 3 matching outfits. She is sooo right!

I forgot to mention that my sister and I met Suz from Stecce's Pieces that has the quads! We were walking in Target in Mansfield and recognized her in our aisle. Todd could not believe we introduced ourselves to her. We told her we were "Blog stalkers" and checked on them all the time. We probably talked with her for 10 minutes in the middle of Target! She is soo sweet!

I have pictures from our Ruidoso trip and swimming lessons I will share tomorrow!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a great day out. AG also has some great books to help girls cope with growing up.

Jenn said...

Jeremy and I were at the Galleria yesterday during our kid free time. I really wanted to check out the AG store but I could not do that to Jeremy. I am going to have to take my nieces so I have an excuse to go. ;o) I have gone to the AG store in New York - it was awesome.