June 12, 2008

Fun at Aunt Maree's

We have been at my sister's for the past few days and the kids have had a blast. On Tuesday we went to Hawaiian Falls, their new waterpark down the road and all had a good time. Visit Tamora's blog to see our Hawaiian Falls Pictures on slide show. I haven't quite figured it out yet!









Then on Wednesday we all had some much needed rest! Tamora had a workshop for school so I stayed home with the kids. Kierstyn, Tamora's youngest was running up the stairs and fell and hit the bannister. I think she was millimeter's away from getting an ER visit and stitches. I put steri strips on her and she was playing again within the hour!



Today we went to Studio Movie Grill and saw "Kung Fu Panda." It was really cute!
Tomorrow, Friday, we are going to the American Girl store...shh...don't tell Kierstyn. She is going to be at a birthday party while we are there!!!

2 comments:

The Young Life said...

looks like yall are having a good time! See yall soon.
Annie

Jenn said...

I am glad to hear that y'all had such a nice visit! So glad you were there for K.!

I have not been to the American Girl store at the Galleria yet, but I have been to the one in NYC (it was amazing). I am hoping to go with my nieces' this summer.