June 1, 2008

Baseball is officially OVER!

Closing ceremonies were yesterday and another season of baseball is over! (Can you feel the excitement in my post??) We were pretty miserable yesterday in the 100 + degree weather from 10:30 am- 4 pm (Closing ceremonies and 2 games!). We ended the season good though. Tyler really began playing well the last 2 games. He had not been able to hit the ball in a game (was hitting GREAT at practice though) and he made a TRIPLE!! The smile on his face was priceless! Of coarse I didn't have my camera with me that game. It boosted his self-confidence and we were all so happy!! Kamron has had a super year! He loved playing baseball!

And then there is Addyson! Did I mention how cute she was in her little baseball pants and purple socks, hat and shirt!! She had fun, but honestly looking "CUTE" was way more important! Todd got some good pictures of her this last game. Coaching was definately a new experience and I know now why my profession was not a Pre-K teacher!








Here are a few pictures of Addyson and Riley during the boys game. Those two are so funny.




The kids are really under the umbrella's! Addyson kept yelling for "Mr. Newberry!" She had everyone in the stands laughing! Since she is starting Kindergarten in the Fall we are really working with her that at school she has to call dad, Mr. Newberry!

1 comment:

The Young Life said...

cute pictures!! Love that you got my white legs in one of them!!!
Yall played a great last game! we had fun.
Annie